Friday, June 19, 2009

Blazing Hot!

I just had to document how hot it currently is. Right now at 2:21 pm (which I realize is the hottest part of the day, but still) it's 90 degrees outside, but with the humidity 68%, and heat index it feels like 104. People kept telling me 'oh, you picked a bad time of the year to be pregnant.' I thought they were all over exaggerating and it really wouldn't be that bad. Well, I'm having second thoughts about it and I'm starting to agree with them. It's hot. And I'm hot inside my house with the ac and fans. Today I gave in and pushed the ac temp down to 75. Florida is hot this time of year, but normally it's only in the low to mid 80s, so about a good 10 degrees cooler. I'm praying it cools back down for the rest of the summer. Oh, little baby furnace...

1 comment:

Ariele O'Brien said...

I can't believe the humidity is that low up there. Down in South FL its always 90-100% humidity and MUCH hotter...