Sunday, May 16, 2010

Biker Burger

So I had a request for a review of Biker Burger here in Ft Walton. I have been there once. In 2008 when Joe came back from his deployment he and I ate there on a date. (Don't blame Joe for picking the place. I actually did.) The menu is quite impressive. There are salmon, turkey, chicken, shrimp, beef burgers. The fries are really good too. Good portions and good price for lots of food. The atmosphere is much like the name implies. Photos of people on/with their motorcycles are all over. Seating is barstools at high tables. BUT, here is my negative review. I got really bad food poisoning from eating there. Puking all night and knocked out the next day. Needless to say I haven't been back since. If you're willing to still give it a go let me know how it is, but I probably will continue to avoid eating there.

1 comment:

Agners said...

Thanks for the review; our plan will be to keep driving by. :-)