Monday, November 2, 2009

3 months old!






Georgia is now 3 months old! I'm not exactly sure how big she is now, but I would guess around 13 lbs. and 24 inches. Looking at pictures from the last month she has grown a lot. Friends here have recently mentioned her seeming bigger, too. This last week she laughed for the first time when I was playing with her! She is holding her head up well, is sleeping through the night and has established a good routine. She enjoys playing with these rings I have hung up on her play mat and car seat. It is such a joy to watch her grow and discover new things.
Trying out the jogging stroller for the first time. She seems to really enjoy it.
Georgia is such a happy baby. I love seeing her smile and hearing her talk.

1 comment:

Sara said...

She is absolutely beautiful!!! I'll be praying for these next 6 weeks. . . keep up the good work Super Mom :)